I wanted to post a couple of videos from our vacation, but it was too difficult to go back and insert them. So, here they are in order.
(Keep scrolling down to see previous blog entries with pics and details)
(Beginning of trip)
(This is video form inside our hotel in Virginia. We stayed there Saturday night before heading to Snowshoe. Dad was trying to unlock our car to load some luggage. He didn't know we were right inside the door with the extra set of keys!)
(Me, Todd, Ray and Dad checking out the scenery and FREEZING)
(We buried Ray in a pile of snow outside our front door then called dad out so we could throw snow at him. Unfortunately, dad was too wise to fall for it, but we did scare him a bit!)
(Leaving Snowshoe.... loading cars)

3 comments:
Love the one of your dad & the car! GREAT!!!
OH my goodness! Cilla I laughed and laughed at your Dad! A friend of mind called in the middle of me watching it and all I could do was keep on laughing as I tried to explain what was so funny. I think he's probably concerned for my sanity now, but it was great!
So glad you all got to go on your trip. Snowshoe is a blast! I went a couple years ago and those sloops in your pictures look so familiar!
Enjoy the memories!
Um....blogger needs spellcheck. GEEZ!
Post a Comment