Todd was such a pro at skiing. He went down several beginner and intermediate slopes like it was nothing!
I on the other hand, need a little more practice. Todd talked me into not taking lessons (Kristi if you are reading this, then feel free to chew me out for this when you see me!) He was such a pro at it, I figured he could just give me some lessons..... yeah, not so much. After falling a couple of times, I decided to call it a day. The next morning I got brave and decided to go practice on the Skidder, a practice hill. After going downt he Skidder several times, I became quite good at it.... or so I thought! Todd talked me into hitting a green slope with him. I did very well until half way down when we really started hitting some steeper hills. I lost control, fell, and walked the rest of the way down! Go ahead... call me a wimp. I don't care.... that was the scariest thing I have ever done! I think I will still try it again next year though!
And I made it to the bottom! 
This is video of Todd and I heading down one of the green slopes. It is narrated by my mom. Sorry it is sideways.... I have no idea how to turn it. (Can anyone explain how?)





2 comments:
WHAT FUN! I haven't been skiing in ages. . .I miss it!
When do you come home??
Too funny! I LOVE skiing but Mike was the same way. I taught him and he didn't really fall (much:)) but just was hilarious to watch. By the end of the day he was doing alright! Looks like you had so much fun... glad you could get away!
Post a Comment