Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm a Happy Camper!


Actually, I am just taking Happy Campers! I was in desperate need of something to help me out of my funk so I could think clearly and get back on track. As I have said before I hate taking anti-depressants. My doctor suggested a natural blend of herbs called Happy Campers. And can I tell you... It Works!
Happy Campers contain a blend of Passion Flower, Kava Kava, Eleuthero, Guta Kola and Kola Nut, Schisandra, Wood Betony and English Lavender.
The bottle reads, " Everybody's had one of those days. You're so stressed your teeth hurt, so irritable you feel like crawling in a hole. Hey, snap out of it! It's time for Happy Camper dietary supplement - the herbal formula that can really help put a smile back on your face! No kidding. The Happy Camper formula contains a unique blend of herbs intended to provide nutritive support to help you fell good about yourself."
So now that the fog is clearing from my head, I am back on track and have a new plan! Details coming soon....

1 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

You've been tagged by me =)