Thursday, January 8, 2009

IUI #7

As I am sure you know if you have been reading my blog, I have been having a very hard time with my doctors office. The people who answer the phone aren't very informative and are very insensitive. It has been a big prayer request of mine for a while now.

Well, this evening I got another call from my doctors office (to hear about the first call read the blog below). The lady said that she was mistaken when we spoke ealrier. She said that I can get the IUI done on the weekend for a small fee! This is such good news!

It makes me wonder why I am just now finding this out as I have spoken to them numerous times about this. I believe it is a direct answer to prayer. You see, the lady I always speak to, Virginia, is a real know-it-all. She is very short tempered with me and frankly I don't think she really asks the doctors my questions. I honestly think that she just tells me what she wants to. I know this is a large assumption, but, I really feel like in this case I am correct. Virginia is the only way I can get my questions answered, so I have been praying for her. I could tell over the phone that tone in her voice was "softer". She was alot kinder today! I am choosing to believe that God has softened her heart. And for whatever the reason, this is the day he wanted me to get all of this new information!

Thank you, Father, for Virginia. Please bless her for her kindness.

2 comments:

Ashlee Davis said...

thank the Lord for answering all our prayers and for him to continue. what a blessing

Holly said...

Great news! I was having a hard time believing that if you ovulated on the weekend you were just out of luck. I am so happy for you!!