I just got off the phone with my doctors office. I called to verify everything was still ago for the IUI this month since we missed it last month. The doctors know I am coming in and are ready for me! I am due to ovulate on Monday. However, we all know how this goes!
I have a couple prayer requests:
1. I need to ovulate next Tuesday - Friday. Obviously ovulating on the weekend won't help us any and Tue-Fri Todd is off.
2. I didn't take Clomid this month. Long story short....I forgot. Thankfully, I don't need it to ovulate. Please pray that God will bless me with a nice strong egg (or 2)!
3. Please pray for Todd's seed. I know for a "normal" person this is a weird thing to pray for (or to mention for that matter), but it is really just a medical term for us...and a very important one! We need his seed to be high in count (lots of them), motile (swimming), and non-deformed.
Creator of Life, we pray that Your Will be done. Amen.
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

4 comments:
I'm praying!!
Praying for you!
We're praying!
Praying, update us when you can!
Post a Comment