Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas Eve is always celebrated at my parents house. We usually have steak and then some fondue items. We keep it casual and relaxed but festive. Here is Todd and I in fornt of My parents tree. I know Todd is making a weird face, but we took the pictutre about 50 times and he was blinking/squinting in all of them. Silly boy.
This year was even more fun because we have a new addition, my nephew, Silas! He was so cute in his little Christmas shirt. It said "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will". And I think she did! :)

Here is Uncle Todd and Silas. Little man loves his Uncle Todd. He stares at Todd until Todd looks at him, then Silas will give a big cackle! SO cute.


Here is Grammy and Silas at our Church's (Celebration Church) Christmas Eve service. Little man did wonderful in Church. You can tell his mommy and daddy teach him to be quiet and still while in service. He got excited about the people behind us and decided to talk to them, so Gramym took him out to the hall for a minute.

Mom and Dad bought Todd a Megaphone so he can kick people out of the park after dark! He LOVES it and to the detriment of our neighbors, uses it often! :)


I bought Todd and Dad a joint gift. I have no idea what a Recipricating Saw is, but they were really excited about it!
We bought Silas a little drumset. He seemed to really enjoy. And Todd and I liked that it made alot of noise! :) Have fun, Ray and Amber!

This is my brother, Ray, and his family, Amber and Silas.


Christmas Morning is spent at Todd's parents house. This picture was taken in front of their Christmas Tree. I bring a breakfast caserole and we exchange gifts with Todd's brothers family and his parents.
This is me and Molly, our neice. We bought her a kitchen set that she really seemed to love. I don't have a pic with Mason. He wasn't wanting to have his picture taken.
I don't have pics of my presents, but Todd bought me a beautiful necklace and bracelet and a new Vera Bradley with matching wallet! How spoiled am I?
I got Todd a new Under Armor Jacket, a new game for the Wii, a really nice leveler that he had been wanting and some stocking stuffers.
It was a wonderful Christmas spent with family. Here's hoping there will be a new addition to our family next Christmas. Your Will be done, Lord.

0 comments: