No less than an hour after my last post, I started spotting. I had a feeling it was inevitable after my last temp drop....I'm telling you, I know my charts like the back of my hand! And then about an hour ago, I had full-on bleeding.
This is so weird to me as I was taking 200mg of progesterone to STOP a new cycle from happening.
Anyway, I am calling the doctor as soon as I am done typing to get a prescription for 100mg of Clomid. I also am going to ask about a stronger progesterone. My gut says our problem has shifted from Todd not having enough sperm (which the dr. said was not the case when she was preparing it for the IUI) to my body not knowing what to do with the egg and sperm after they meet. Maybe my body just needs a jump start. I know you can do injectables, but I think these get expensive. Does anyone know the cost of these? Other than this and progesterone, I am lost.
At least now I can ski in peace on our family vacation! :) Can you tell I am trying to stay positive?
SO.... "my new plan" is to take the Clomid while I am on vaca and the we will do another back-to-back IUI after vacation. Last time I asked that you pray that I ovulate while Todd is off and your prayers worked! I am asking the same thing again! It is just a little thing that makes a big difference!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

2 comments:
Frustration!!
Was does the dr say about the bleeding? has it stopped? Maybe you are miscarrying one and still have a baby growing inside? Praying for you. I know this is difficult.
Post a Comment