Thursday, January 29, 2009

IUI #15

Oh my, do we serve a God with a sense of humor or what? Todays temp was just a notch below yesterday!

Here is a pic:


Here is "my new plan": I am going to stay on the progesterone through our ski trip, see what happens and test when I get home.

I have never taken progesterone as early in a cycle as I did this month. My OB always said to take it after I got a + on a PT. In my opinion, I think by the time I get a +, it is too late. So this month (thanks to some advice from a dear friend, Holly) I started taking it a couple of days after ovulation.

The theory behind this is that the baby (I refuse to call it a Zygot(sp?), even though that is its technical name at this stage) needs progesterone to grow. It also thickens the lining of your uteris, reducing your chances of mis-carriage.

I am going on a family vacation for a week. I am not going to temp or test while we are on vaca. I am going to leave all that junk here! I want to just chill out and enjoy my family. I will test when I get back home and we will go from there.

I will post a pic of my chart tomorrow morning so you can see what it does and then their will be no more IUI posts until after vaca....unless something monumental happens, of course! :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

AHHH! I am NO doctor. . .I am just relaying the advice MY dr. gave me. :) You know I am praying for you!