Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IUI #10

As promised, here are my opk's for this week. I have to say I have NEVER in 4 years of poas, had opk's turn out like these. Mine NEVER get as dark as the last one. I'm pretty proud of that last stick, by the way! It looks pretty good, huh?

According to my Basal Body Temp (bbt) this morning, I did not ovulate yesterday. Which is good really, because the theory goes "you want the sperm waiting on the egg, not the egg waiting on the sperm".

Now in the past I have always ovulated on the day of my darkest opk. I assumed yesterday was the darkest I was gonna get because I have never seen one any darker. Now I will assume I am ovulating today! I guess we will know tomorrow when I take my bbt.

Our 2nd IUI is today at 1:30....I will post this evening to confirm everything went ok.


4 comments:

Material Gyrl said...

I am so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you, get some rest!!!

a girl and her love said...

Oh Cill, I am praying for you! Seriously... Looking forward to the update tonight.

Marianne Elkins said...

I'm praying right now!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome and exciting. We are praying for you guys!!