Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IUI #9 - The one we've been waiting for!

Let me just say, we serve a great God! Todd and I had our first IUI today. Everything went well. Todd had alot of sperm. They were slow and not as many as he should have, but the doctor said it was PLENTY to do the job! Thank you, Jesus! What a direct answer to prayer!

I think our timing is perfect. My opk's this morning were much darker than the last one. Typically people ovulate 1-2 days after their positive opk. However, I usually ovulate the day of a positive opk. So, if I am calculating correctly, I should be ovulating today.

Now for the best news yet.... Are you sitting down?
The IUI was half the price we were originally told it would be. That means we can go back in tomorrow to have another IUI done!!! This will give us double the chance this cycle! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

Tomorrow's IUI is at 1:15 tomorrow (Wednesday). We covet your prayers for favor from the Giver of Life!

I will update again tomorrow with pics of the opk's!