We just got back home from our 2nd IUI. I am really sore this time, so I will keep this short. I just wanted to say that it went well and we are officially in the 2 week wait!
I will be updating often, I am sure!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago
that's it. plain and simple. just hope.
We just got back home from our 2nd IUI. I am really sore this time, so I will keep this short. I just wanted to say that it went well and we are officially in the 2 week wait!
I will be updating often, I am sure!
Written by One Happy Momma at 4:50 PM
Labels: Infertility
2 comments:
Hey Cilla! Found your blog through you finding my blog! Just read through all of it! I did not know everything you and Todd were going through. You will both be in my prayers and thoughts! You both deserve the best and I'm sure God has perfect timing!!!
Wow! TONS of luck!!! What meds did you do this cycle? Do you know how many follies you had and what size? Fingers crossed BIG TIME for you!! IUI was our next step before we decided to just call it quits (actually, my RE said that if the clomid didn't work for us, the only other reasonable option was IVF with genetic selection... talk about expensive!!). I'd done Clomid and injectibles without IUI though.
It's tough to have to work SO hard at something you just always thought would come easily!
Post a Comment