Thursday, November 6, 2008

I will only say this once...

I am tired of all of the political controversy amongst christians. I did not vote for Obama for many reasons, but the number one reason is because he supports abortion. At the risk of losing some friends but not afraid to speak the truth, I will ask: Why on God's green earth would you vote for someone who is ok with killing babies? I believe when christians stand before the All Mighty's throne on judgement day they will be held accountable for casting a vote for someone who so openly rejects the morals we have been commanded to uphold. God Help Us!


7 comments:

a girl and her love said...

Agreed.

Ashlee Davis said...

very sad to watch, such coldness

Emily said...

Now as a Christian we have a responsibility to pray...pray hard for our nation and our leader. I agree with you whole heartedly and I base a lot of my voting decisions on that one particular subject. I could NEVER vote for a pro choice president...Join me as we now pray for our country and that God would move in Obama's heart to make choices that would be in line with His Will.

Anonymous said...

I agree it is time to accept him as our president and pray that God will work in his life as he leads our nation.

Strawberry Rose said...

I agree with you. I am sad that the next president is pro-abortion.

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Amen Cilla! Pastor Brunson really spoke a good sermon about the election Sun morning (without saying vote for ____ ) however I know many still voted for their wallets etc. When really the nation rests on the morals of which we were founded on- the absolutes! You can probably hear it on podcast from fbcjax.com if you're interested. It was really good.

aleamurr said...

I agree with you completely and we will be held accountable for the policies of those we vote into power. Not only is he pro-choice, but he won't support the ban on partial birth abortions. I pray that God moves in his heartbecause that is a horrible thing to support.