Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008 Air Show

Todd and I have been to the air show every year since we met. However, this year he was unable to get off work. I was so disappointed however, I realized that our front yard is the perfect place to view the show!
The dogs and I stood out int he middle of the field in front of our house. The Blue Angels flew right over our house!! I had a clear view....no crowd, no parking...it was great! Here are a few pics. They make the planes look much further away than they were. IRL (in real life) they were just above the tree tops!

Jazz and Renegade watching the Air Show with me.
Here they come....can you find them?

There they go!

I am amazed at their power. They are so fast if you blink you miss them and they are so loud you can "feel" the sound in your chest! It is amazing!



Todd,
I am sorry you couldn't get off work, honey! The Air Show was not the same without you. I look forward to being able to watch it with you next year! LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Strawberry Rose said...

We went to an air show recently. I know what you mean about the speed and all. It was fun.