Monday, July 21, 2008

ooo, pretty!

If a single piece of jewelry could change your life, it would be this bracelet. I LOVE this bracelet.

I found it at the mall last week when my friend, Holly begged me to meet her at the mall (love ya, girl!). This bracelet goes with everything. I have worn it all weekend. As soon as I put it on I feel like my whole outfit has changed!

That is all I had to say....just thought I would lighten the mood from my previous post and share my new shiny!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Love your bracelet and Love you! I am so sure I forced you to go to the mall! Yea right. . . HA! You know you love it there!

gagirl4Jesus said...

Love it Love it Love it! And you too! (((HUGS)))

Strawberry Rose said...

Very cute!

Gloria said...

Isn't amazing how something like a pretty bracelet, or a good hair day can affect our outlook so much!

Very pretty with lots of colors which means you have more opportunity to wear it!