I found this verse today. It reminded me that it doesn't matter how well I know my body and it's reproductive system, God is ultimately in control.
Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead -- since he was about a hundred years old -- and that Sarah's womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
Romans 4:18-21
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

1 comments:
You really need to check out this blog. I did some stuff with Selah and this is a blog of what they have been going through http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment