I am a member of a wonderful Fertility website that my friend, Kristin, hooked me up with. I love it! I was snooping around on the boards and found a group of women who call themselves "The McBaby Makers". Of course, being a McDonald's junkie my curiosity was peaked. I had to ask, "What is a McMommy?" This is what I found out:
"We are a group of women just crazy enough to try an experiment based on one embryologist's superstition that greasy food helps implantation!! Specifically, he feels McDonald's egg mcmuffins on the day of egg transfer helps the embryos stick. We have morphed a bit to allow for non-medical intervention and IUI women. Essentially, we are going to eat some form of "egg" fast food breakfast (some of us prefer the bacon, egg, and cheese) during our possible implantation days! Those who don't like eggs will try fries. Heck yes we may put on a few pounds, but it isn't any crazier than other junk that we and others on these boards hasn't tried! Heck, when the sane, rational junk doesn't work....why not get crazy? "
How hillarious is this??? Funny thing is several of them got pregnant this month!! So you betcha bottom dollar I am trying this next month!!! OH YEAH! I'm Lovin' It!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

4 comments:
That's funny. I don't remember the last time I had an Egg McMuffin. Now I'm craving a McDonalds cheeseburger.
Any excuse for some McDonald's french fries...I'll take it :)
Crack me up!!! I am on board with that therory! Call me and we can enjoy one together. :)
Well Egg McMuffins are 2-4-2 right now here! And I have read that they are a great breakfast sandwich for preggo mamas to eat ...
There might really be something to that theory. Green Tea is another one I've heard is good leading up to 'O' & pineapple afterwards for implantation.
I'm hooked on McD's caramel iced coffee. Yummy!
Post a Comment