Todd and I decided this week that we are ready for IUI (intra-uterine insemination) or "the turkey baster method", as Todd likes to call it. We found out that the cost varies from OB to OB. Our OB, thankfully, is the cheapest around. I called the office today to set up a consultation with Dr. Boyd. They called me back this afternoon and said the earliest they could get us in is June 4th. ugh. More Waiting....
I know what you are thinking....
"Now that you have made a decision and have relaxed I bet you get preggers on your own before your appointment."
Well, think it if you want, but if ANYONE says it I will scream!!! We "relaxed" a whole year in 2006 when I didn't have insurance and NOTHING. Sometimes there is just more to it than that.
I need to cut this BLOG short. I am very busy WAITING!!!! UGH!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

1 comments:
I was going to make some wise crack comment about the relax and wait...but I couldn't think of any because it is SO NOT FUNNY!
So, Wow - IUI is on the horizon for you two. Total bummer that you have to wait for June though. That's gotta be frustrating, I mean... finally a decision and now you have to wait! I'm with you sister girl - UGH!
No progress to report on our end with the our adoption decision. I've opened the "where to start" guide three times and can't get past the first paragraph from getting overwhelmed.
Post a Comment