Friday, March 7, 2008

ugh.

So a few minutes ago I started spotting. I am so nervous. And yet I know we have prayed for God's will and we are ready to accept whatever that is.
Todd has to go to work so my parents are coming down to sit with me this afternoon. I plan on parking it on the couch and not getting up!

I will update later....

***UPDATE***
I started bleeding pretty heavy about an hour ago and am in alot of pain. Todd came home and we are just resting. I am going to the doctor Monday.
We knew this was a possibility and said we would praise our Lord either way. He is gracious and has given us hope that we CAN (and will) get pregnant.
Please continue to pray for us.

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord rescues them from them all. (Psalm 34:17-19)

When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. (Psalm 94:18-19)

A friend of mine sent me this verse and I am just claiming as a promise of my future!
"Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord." Psalm 113: 2, 3, 9

0 comments: