No this is not about the elections! :)
I have decided to eliminate some stress....No more testing, no more temping. My type A personality wants to over analyze every little thing. So, I am trying to eliminate stuff for me to analyze! We have decided to sit back and enjoy this time.
Obviously during these EARLY stages it is easy to worry about miscarriage. We decided that we cannot worry over something that we cannot control. So everytime the devil throws a worrisome thought at us, we say, "Thank You Jesus! You have provided. We accept this gift and give it back to You." It brings such peace to just say His name. It reminds us that He is much bigger than these worrisome thoughts and He is in control. Whatever His outcome is will be PERFECT for Todd and I.
Speaking of Todd.... He is beside himself crazy excited. He constantly touches my belly and says, "God bless you, little bean. Keep Growing." (We call it a bean because that's about what size it is!) He constantly asks how I am feeling and when I reply, "sick", he says, "YES!" because being sick is a 'good sign'! He has decided that he likes Bible names and that we have to have a 'cool' stroller...."It can't look sissy, even if it is a girl", he says.
I am so thankful to have such a Godly husband who wants to honor God in all we do and raise children that will love Him and honor Him. He is going to be an outstanding dad!
target="_blank">
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment