Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cautiously Optomistic

So yesterday morning I took my BBT @ 6:15 like I do every morning. It had been taking a slow decline towards the coverline, so I just knew we were "out" this month. I didn't even give it a second thought as I am quite used to this feeling. However, yesterday morning, my temp went up...a good bit. I decided to POAS (pee on a stick...text for take a pregnancy test!!) And it came up POSITIVE! It was so faint that I was just not sure about it. Yet, I have never seen any kind of positive on a test before, so I was cautiously optomistic. I decided that if my temp went up again this morning I would test again. It did go up and I did POAS. POSITIVE again...yet still faint.



We are officially 5 weeks pregnant and due on November 13th. We are praying this little baby bean will stick and that God will bless it.

We decided to go ahead and share our news because we need the support. As you can imagine after 4 years of TTC (trying to concieve) this is can be very nerve racking.

Please pray for peace of mind for Todd and I. Pray specifically that my Beta level (the amount of pregnancy hormone in your blood when you are prego) will double and that God will bless this little baby bean.

LOTS more posts to come....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I have been praying so much for you both, and I knew God would prove faithful!! I know that is so exciting for you guys. Tim and I are going to praying up a storm for you.

Holly said...

Yea, Yea, Yea!!!! God is so good and faithful and has impecable timing!! A BIG HOORAY from the Hebert Household!

Laura said...

Praise the Lord Prissy. I could not be more thrilled for you both. I have been praying for you and knowing that it would all come in just the right time that the Lord had predestined for your family. Take it easy and don't overdo it. I love you. I cried when Mitchell told me at church and am sure I will when I see you. Just know how excited we are for you. Megan says congrats, too.

Becca's Blog said...

Priscilla I am so happy for you and Todd. I started crying when I read your post! Praise the Lord. You have been in my prayers that this day would come and I will keep you in my prayers that God will grow a might and strong little baby in you!

Love,Hugs and Prayers!
Rebecca Whitfield