So as you can imagine after 4 years of TTC we are little shell shocked and anxious about this pregnancy. I am afraid to verbalize what is in my head, but, isn't that what a BLOG is for???
So here it goes....
I have had this sinking feeling since yesterday evening that this baby might not make it. HORRIBLE, I know. We went to church last night and settled it with God. He is a loving and gracious God. He gives and takes away. Todd and I choose to praise Him for He is good. We claimed this baby as a gift from Him and thanked Him for His graciousness in giving it to us. We gave the baby back to Him and asked Him to keep it safe and healthy. We asked for His favor on our pregnancy. We felt the peace of the Holy Spirit engulf us and assure us that His will would be done. We blessed His name and worshipped Him. We are so awstruck of this miracle as the doctors told us we couldn't get pregnant without medical help. Well, let me testify that our God is so much bigger than science, physical understanding, and infertilty. (**tears rolling down my cheeks**) He is the Great Physician. He is a miracle worker. He is the God of the whole Universe and we bless Him for remembering us!
A positive Pregnancy test means you are pregnant, so we thank Him for our little baby. It is such a blessing and fills our hearts with hope to know that we CAN get pregnant. What a relief after 4 years!!! woosh!
Please join us today as we continue to beg for God's mercy and blessings on this pregnancy.
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

3 comments:
Wow, Cilla. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! God is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I am so happy for you two and you can trust that Bobby and I will be lifting you all up in prayer. Thanks for being so candid and honest. There is so much beauty in it, but most of all, it always makes God's testimony more powerful. Congratulations, again! We still need to do dinner!!! Love ya!
It is good to hear that God is working in your life so big. I will be praying for favor with your child. hang in there.
Cilla I just want to say that I KNOW that God is watching over you, Todd and the miracle He has give the two of you. I know you have felt anxious and helpless but you never, EVER stopped praising God and you never doubted Him. You always knew that His will WOULD be done and in that faithfulness God has given you this amazing gift, the greatest gift He can bestow on His children. I pray that this child will bring happiness and overwhelming joy and peace into y'all's lives and He will see you through. I'm so happy for you two and I know everything will be fine.
Post a Comment