Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Mother's Day

This whole weekend my heart has been so full. Not because I was being celebrated by my family, but because I was so aware of God's goodness to me and Todd. God is beginning the conclusion of our journey and it is amazing to sit back and watch. This weekend was a sweet celebration of that journey.

I LOVE BEING A MOMMY! I love saying, "I'm a mommy"! What a miracle!




Me and my girls having breakfast at Beach Hut!




Aunt Barb helped the kids make these super adorable treasures!




My favorite is the card Todd took time to write!

2 comments:

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! So happy for ALL of you!

ericka. said...

I am soooo going to recommend Todd for the Poet Laureate of the Jacksonville PD. Ha! loved it! But... what exactly was it that you tried everywhere, even on the floor? I'm confused! he! he! he! ;)

Happy Mother's Day everyday!