Well, I've got writers block! :) I think I am over-thinking my new blog. Then I begin over-thinking the fact that I am over-thinking. It's a vicious cycle! All of this over-thinking causes me to do nothing for fear of doing something "wrong".
ANYWHO!
There has been a lot going on over here. Most of it has been Foster Care related and I am about to hop on my new blog and type it out. ....I think.
As far as Todd and I, we have decided that we are getting in shape this year. I hate walking and can't run and WILL NOT go to a gym. But, Todd and I both like riding bikes. We have never had "nice" bikes before and decided if we are going to do this, we are going to do it right. We went to Open Roads and bought 2 Hybrid Bikes. They are amazing and we really love riding together. We are determined to be disciplined in our riding and make it a part of our everyday life.
I have enjoyed getting rid of all of the Winter decor in the house and breaking out some of the Spring things. I am SO ready for some beach weather. In fact, it is suppose to be warm tomorrow and I think I am going to make my first Beach trip! :)
Ok, getting back into the blogging mode!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

1 comments:
When you share your new blog I would love to be included. Thinking about you and praying for you everyday. :-)
~~Hope
Post a Comment