Thursday, August 19, 2010

Officially Licensed

Well, we are officially licensed for Foster Care! When we arrived at TBH yesterday, we were told that our file was approved in record timing and that our License has already been put in the mail the day before! YAHOO!
The final details of the process were thoroughly explained and we were told to expect a call any day!

So this afternoon, the lady called back and wanted to verify all of our phone numbers. She said that she had spoken to someone in placement and they were going to be calling me today or tomorrow! Holy Moly! Are you kidding me??? I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!

2 comments:

a girl and her love said...

Holy cow, Cil!! I'm so excited for you. Keep me updated and I can hardly wait to hear more. Love you!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you, I'm seriously all teared up over here. Cilla! It's the moment you've been waiting for, for so long! I just can't wait to see the incredible things God has planned for your lives.