Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Todd!

This week we celebrated Todd's birthday with family. Tuesday (his actual birthday) we took Silas with us to Chili's for dinner and then to Jags Training Camp. Thursday night we went to Bahama Breeze with Todd's family.

I am so proud to be Todd's wife. I have watched him grow into an amazing man of God. He leads us in prayer and is so patient with me and my crazy emotions this past year! He constantly reminds me that God is in control of our family and that His timing is perfect.

I cannot wait for Todd to be a daddy! I have no doubt that he will be great at leading and guiding little lives to know our God.

I love you, honey, and pray you have another year of health and prosperity!

Here are few pics of our fun week celebrating Todd!

Dinner at Chili's on Tuesday

Bahama Breeze on Thursday. Mason, Molly, Uncle Todd

Happy Birthday To You!

Brothers!


0 comments: