Friday, August 6, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?

We are SO READY for football season! This week the Jags Training Camp was open to the public. We went almost every night! I took a picture frame with a large mat in it to get autographs on. Now I just need a picture of us in our Jag gear to put in it!
I also got to speak to Gene Smith. My dad worked with him last year, before we realized he was sick, in trying to get a character program worked into the players training. Gene had been taking bids on different programs and dads bid won. I went down to the stadium with him when he taught his first class to the scouters!
When I spoke to Gene this week he expressed what a great man my dad was and mentioned a couple different things dad had said that stuck in his head. It was wonderful to hear someone remember dad and sing his praise. It made my week!






- Posted using BlogPress from Cilla's iPhone

0 comments: