Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cans, Cans and More Cans!

WOW... is the word that comes to mind when I think of how wonderful all of you are! We are truly overwhelmed to the point of tears with your responses! Every little can helps... which is why I know longer feel guilty about my bad habit: Vanilla Coke! Yes, I realize I would save more money by not buying it at all, but lets be honest, that's not going to happen! :) It's my vice! :)

I digress. I will be posting pics of all the cans as they come in, so stay tuned!

Please email me (cillashope@gmail.com) when you have some cans and I will be more than happy to come get them. NO amount is too small!

I will update on the status of our homestudy on Monday!

1 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Pricilla!
Love this cans idea! We are very resourceful as well & this is a very interesting idea! So nice to read your blog!

No I am not familar with that other adoption option. Worth looking into though especially if it is a cheaper route.

Let me know if you have any questions about the adoption packet you picked up!