Our family ventured out to the Pumpkin Patch this year just like every previous year. However, this year was a little different... We were missing dad. We, as a family, decided that we wanted to continue the tradition so we asked the God of Comfort for grace and off we went! And boy did He deliver! Everyone had a wonderful time and actually enjoyed ourselves. What an answer to prayer.
Here is a little comparison of how our family has changed in the past year. Todd and I have lost weight (PTL!), Silas has grown, Grown, GROWN, Mom is as beautiful as ever and of course we are missing one very special!

3 comments:
Wow, Cilla...that left tears in my eyes. I know you miss your dad deeply. I have continued to pray for you.
YOU LOOK GREAT in the picture...
Wishing I could see you more often, friend.
You look amazing! How did you do it? I need to do something. We miss seeing you at church.
I will certainly echo these comments and say that you look fabulous! I am sure there will be a whole year of "different" holidays and occasions--- may the Lord continue to comfort you and encourage your family by the love that you have for each other.
Post a Comment