Well, today was the day I had to change Todd's bandages. UGH, I was really not looking forward to this. Although, I knew it was coming as we can't get to the doctor until Monday.
I took a deep breath, slowly pulled the bandages off (trying not to gag mind you) and was pleasantly surprised to see that it is healing quite nicely. It is not nearly as bad as it was Thursday night. THANK YOU, JESUS! There was no sign of infection and it wasn't nearly as deep as it originally was. Amazing how much healing can take place in a day. Our bodies truly are fearfully and wonderfully made.
We are praying it will continue to heal as Todd has to go back to work next Thursday and he can't go with a splint on his thumb!
I will update again Monday evening after his dr. appointment.
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment