Friday, March 6, 2009

Kitchen Gadgets

I am a kitchen gadget goo-roo! Not only do I love them and use them, I MUST have them.... it is an addiction!

Here is one of my favorites from The Martha Stewart Collection. It is a Scent Neutralizing "Rub Away" Bar.
Every cook knows how strong odors, garlic for example, can linger on your hands. Well, this handy gadget gets rid of it quickly. Just rub the bar in your hands, like you would a bar of soap, under running water and it gets rid of the odor! It's a little piece of magic in your kitchen!
I love the Martha Stewart collection at Macy's, by the way. We don't have a Macy's here in Jacksonville, but everytime we visit family in GA (@ least twice a year), we make a special trip to the GA Mall. My hubby thinks the special trip is so we can spend time together, which I guess is true. But, I secretly just want to go to Macy's to see the Martha Stewart Collection! Her products are in fabulous colors. They are well made, practical and affordable! Of course you can shop her collection everyday at Macys.com. Click here to visit Macys.com and purchase the Neutralizing Bar.... it's only $9.99!

0 comments: