Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free 10-day Supply of Bare Escentuals Make-up

Bare Escentuals is giving away free samples of their powder foundation and a small brush. If you are in Jax you can get your free sample @ Sephora at The Town Center. The sample is not huge, but if you have been wanting to try this make-up (like me) then it is the perfect size.

I have to say that I really like it so far. It is light weight and gives the perfect amount of coverage for me.

If you don't live in Jax or if you want more details, check out this post at Money Saving Mom.

1 comments:

a girl and her love said...

Mike just bought that make-up for me. Well,by "just" I mean about five months ago. I love it. I have noticed an improvement with my skin, primarily attributed to the light-weight nature of the make-up. Plus, you only have to use a little to do the trick, so it really lasts forever! I have gone five months on the foundation size that comes in the starter kit... and that's smaller that the normal size you buy in the store! Plus, their brushes are great. Needless to say, I highly recommend it!