Monday, October 13, 2008

IUI #2

One step forward, 2 steps back. The doctor called back today and said that they can't get me in for my consultation until November 11th. Originally they said they could get me in right away; isn't that how it usually is? I was so irritated when I got off the phone as I had really gotten my hopes up that this process would get started in 2 weeks. Now it probably won't be until December since November 11th will probably fall in the middle of my next cycle. Needless to day their were a few tears today. It seems like we keep getting so close and then something happens and it has to be "a little bit longer". So frustrating.

So, this cycle will be natural...I will save the Clomid for the IUI cycle. There probably won't be many more IUI updates until wil get closer to the consultation. Although, I did ask them to put me on the cancelation list....here's hoping!

My new prayer request is for patience and endurance. I am confessing my anger and asking God to help me yield to His will. He doesn't say I have to understand, but I do have to obey; and obviously He is wanting us to WAIT!

2 comments:

Strawberry Rose said...

I'm sorry things didn't work out this time. Hopefully next time everything will go as planned. Praying!

Life with Boys said...

Ugh!!! I am anxious to hear what you are supposed to be learning from all this "hurry up and wait." Maybe God wants another month to show you He can do it without IUI??? Sorry to hear about the set back. Beat that dead horse a bit more...your reward is coming!