I woke up this morning to the start of a brand new cycle! Praise Jesus! After 56 days, it was finally time! Yes, I said 56 days....my last period was on August 18th. ugh. That is so frustrating.
Oh well, it is int he past and now all I want to do is think about the next couple of weeks.
Here is the game plan:
- I will start temping again beginning tomorrow morning. This way i will be able to pinpoint exactly when I ovulate.
- I am starting 100 mg. of Clomid on Tuesday. Clomid causes you to ovulate. I am taking it on days 3-7 which is said to cause you to produce several eggies. This, of course, will up our chances of catching at least one of them.
- Todd is taking his vitamins religiously. Wearing only boxers....you know the drill.
- I have to have another consulation about the IUI sometime in the next week.
- I should ovulate in 2 1/2 weeks. I will call the doctor as soon as the OPK (ovulation predictor kit) comes back positive. They will want us to come in that day and we will have the IUI performed.
Here is my prayer list for those who would like to take this to The Throne with me:
1. We need The Almighty to increase Todd's sperm count. We need healthy sperm who are quick moving and healthy.
2. I need strong eggs....preferably alot of them....bring on the twins.
3. I need patience, strength and peace like only the Creator of Life can give.
4. I NEED (do you understand me....NEED) to ovulate on a week when Todd is off work, or this whole thing will not work out and we will have to wait another month.....THIS IS A BIG ONE!
That's all I can think of for now! THANK YOU for your prayers! I will keep you posted....
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

6 comments:
We will be praying for you and Todd everyday. Keep us posted!
We will pray that God will "bring on the twins".
The Heberts are praying for the Hicks! We love you!
PRAYING!!!
We're praying! I'll be checking this blog madame for updates! Love ya!
Praying for y'all.
Yeah for starting!!! I too will be praying for you Cilla.
Post a Comment