...from my front door!
(If you haven't seen the pics from the inside, scroll down to the previous blog!)
This is the field in the front of our house.
.JPG)
This is the playground and gazebo to the left of the field. I zoomed in to get a close up...
.JPG)
....this is how far it is from our house:
.JPG)
This is to the right of our house. This is the beginning of Goodby's Creek. The little bridge goes over the creek and back to the nature trails. You can put a kayake or canoe in the creek and row out to the St. John's river. Now that the weather is cooling down people hve been doing this every weekend. Todd and I can't wait to buy a kayake....maybe a Christmas present?
.JPG)
1 comments:
Thanks for all the pics! I cannot wait to see it in person. I could really go for some of Cilla's Chicken Wings. I was craving those the other day. . .hmmmmm. . .Bryson also wants to see Po Po again. :)
Post a Comment