The fireplace in the den. The tile is changing next weekend....
stay tuned for before and after pics: Notice the lovely green carpet! Hard wood floors are going in here soon!
One half of my kitchen...the countertops aren't finished yet.
The door in the back/left of the pic goes to the laundry room.
The island is painted the same color as the den which is behind
where I was standing to take the pic.Getting ready for fall. This is above some of my cabinets:
The other half of the kitchen...the backsplash goes in next weekend.
The right of the pic is a coffee bar which you can see fromt he dining room. The dining room is behind where I was standing to take the pic.This pic isn't that great, but that is the glass tile backsplash and the counters that are going in.
OK....that's all I have for now. Next weekend I will have finished kitchen pics, dining room and den pics. We havne't gotten to the bedrooms or the outside yet.
This has been a long process because the home was very outdated. I resurfaced all of the cabinets in the kitchen, we had to mud the walls together (in older mobile homes, they nail strips of wood covered in wallpaper where the drywall connects). We had to pull all of the strips off, mud the wall together, sand the wallpaper, prime and paint. All of the trim was brown, so we painted all of that a nice bright white....5 coats of nice bright white. ugh.
It has been a fun process. Todd and I love to work together on home projects. It has been neat to see the progress. When we are done I will post a video tour for your viewing pleasure!

1 comments:
Your home is gorgeous. Love the decorations, everything!
Post a Comment