Friday, June 13, 2008

update

Don't get your hopes up...no "definite" news yet.
I do have good news, though! My doc called and said that my progesterone was really high. This is good because it means that my lining is thick (which means I can support a pregnancy) and that I definitely had a strong ovulation! On a typical medicated (Clomid) cycle, CD21 progesterone levels are usually peaked out at 15. My progesterone was 20.4!!! WOWZERS! Bottom-line....that is good news. Now we just have to wait about another week to know if we have a baby bean in that nice, thick uteris of mine!! :)

We so appreciate everyone's prayers and are quite convinced that no-matter the outcome we serve a great God and He will provide our mircale one way or another!!
I have gone through different seasons during this 4 year adventure. Some seasons I don't get excited over anything...never test, never record symptoms, NOTHING! This season I feel differently; I figure, "Why not get excited?" I like to call it 'cautiously optomistic'! I am quite sure that the next season will be different, but for now we are going to hold our heads up and trust that God will provide an outcome that is best for us....whether it is what we want or not!

I am telling you, I don't see how you can go through this process without faith in a loving and gracious God. I would be doomed to depression, anxiety and a miserable life. But praise God, His mercies are new every morning; Great is His Faithfulness!


****I edited this post to add a pic of my chart from today. My temp went up again today...which is a good thing!!!

3 comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Yea! We are still praying!!

Strawberry Rose said...

Looking forward to the news. I'm glad that y'all are seeking God in all this.

Naturally KiKi said...

Cilla...you are so right!!! My faith in God is what keeps me going with this TTC journey. I will be praying for you!!!~~~KiKi-PrayingForABFPSoon on FF