Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Emotional

Well, I've moved past Blank to being overly emotional. I now have plenty to say. Good things. Bad things. Weird things. Plenty of things. However, when I open my mouth to start saying them... yep, even now.... nothing but tears come out. Balling, raging, sobbing tears. I have lots of "feelings" and thoughts that I am trying to sort through. I need to sort through them or they could begin to take over and I might become "that person" that no one wants to be around! (Not that there are people clamoring to be around me anyway, but you know what I mean!)
Anyway, all of this blabbering to try and say that I am working on getting these words out of my head and into my blog. It's a long process to sort through all of this. Plus, being emotional in general has caused some emotions over my dads passing last year to come back to the surface (not to mention it's the Holidays....). UGH.

Anyway, if you need a good cry or want to join my pity party, contact me. I'm sure I could bring you to tears in a matter of minutes! :)

3 comments:

M's Mommy said...

Praying for you! Hang in there!

Gloria said...

It takes a lot of courage to walk through the rawness of typhoon of feelings that are probably whirling inside of you. I'm proud of you. Gotta walk through the tears to get to the healing my friend, and God is right there catching each one that falls from your eyes.

Anonymous said...

Priscilla - there really is no way to even know what to say to you, because i have never walked through anything like what you are currently walking (and some days probably crawling through) - but, just because people may not know what to say does not mean hearts are not hurting for you and Todd. Please know that you are both in my thoughts & prayers.
Marie B.