Friday, June 25, 2010

Preparing The House

There is so much going on in our house right now in preparation for the children God is sending our way. We just started our 48 hour Radon test. Sometime before July 8th (our final home study visit) we will have a health inspection and lead test done.
We also have to have rooms set up to show that we are prepared for the age range of children that we have asked for. The past few days we have been working on our nursery, which needed to be gender neutral for obvious reasons. It has turned out so cute! I am just in love with it!
This week we will be setting up the "big kids" room. We are putting bunk beds in there, but I am not sure of the decor yet... I guess I should make up my mind quick, huh?


The curtain and pillow material is actually a shower curtain from Target that I cut and sewed.


Aunt Patti gave us the crib and changing table. Her grandbabies have outgrown them. A coat of paint and baby safe sealer and it is modern and "new"!

This is my Raggedy Ann Doll from when I was little.

The finishing touch! 



0 comments: