
Since everyone was working, I got to spend Memorial Day having fun with Silas!
We met up with my friend, Suzanne, for lunch at LaNop and then Silas and I headed out to the duck pond (our current favorite spot to spend time). Silas loves feeding the ducks. We usually have a sleeve of crackers with us which is a great opportunity to teach Silas to share. So, inevitably we meet new friends. I love being outside and watching him get so excited to see the animals.

AND OF COURSE the train! Oh my word, this train is Silas' absolute favorite. His eyes light up and he waves at it like there is no tomorrow. It is so adoarble! We usually just wave and watch, but this visit he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and said "please". OH JUST MELT MY HEART! I knew exactly what he was wanting. So after a quick jog to the little train station and $6 later we were happily seated on the green car of the train! I love watching him get so excited! It made my day!


Needless to say by the time we got home he was worn out. After a long nap we cooked dinner and then did some sparklers on the front porch. Let me tell you, this little boy is not afraid of anything. He loved the sparklers and was not too happy when we ran out!
We ended the day by meeting up with Uncle Todd for dinner!

0 comments:
Post a Comment