Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Have To Brag On My Mop

Yes, you heard me right. I swear this thing is amazing... and when I realized it was only $42.49 on Amazon.com, I was ticked because I paid $99 for mine at Bed Bath & Beyond. I so got ripped off!
 I NEVER buy stuff like this online. I don't really know why. The only major thing I have bought online is my tumble composter.... which I love!
I think I am going to try to make it a goal to search for and purchase more things online. It seems like you can get better deals.

Anyway, if you have tile and/or hardwood floors and stairs like I do, I HIGHLY recommend this mop.

Does anyone have the carpet steamer attachment? I've been wanting to try it!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Glad you like your mop. I don't buy much online. I like to see it up close first. Maybe I should find it in the store first, then buy it online.

Gloria said...

How much into composting are you? I had a tumble compost but it didn't last because I couldn't take the worms. If you are a serious compost person, can I drop off my veggie scraps when I drop off cans? I think it's okay to just freeze it until I bring it over...right? I don't know??? Anyway, I usually just throw them in the wooded area behind our house - I figure it would eventually achieve the same purpose and not be in a landfill.