Todd and I LOVE football and were totally stoked when we realized he was off for this years Garnet and Gold Game in Tallahassee! We picked up Silas (his Gator Fan Parents were gracious enough to let us take him!) and hit the road! After running around town for a bit we went to the stadium. We enjoyed the festivities and then went inside to get a good a seat. Silas was totally into it. He kept saying random words: football, kick, ball, woot woot and horsey (FSU's mascot is a horse named Renegade). He enjoyed dancing to the music and his favorite was definitely the Cheerleaders who were totally enthralled with him! I took some toys thinking I would have to entertain him half way through, but they ended up just being extra baggage to tote as they were totally un-needed!
The man sitting next to us is a photographer he kept taking pics of us and then took my email so he could send them to us! We also got on the jumbotron and had some photographer on the field come snap some pics of Silas! He was definitely a star!





0 comments:
Post a Comment