PHEW! 2009 is finally over!! I am so ready for a fresh start to the calendar year. There is something cleansing about throwing out the previous years calendar and starting over again.
Todd and I never do much for New Years Eve. He is usually working, and the few years he has been off, we have fallen asleep before midnight.
Todd was working again this year, so he called me and asked if I would do a ride-along with him! His beat-partner had invited his wife also, which made for a fun night. Kim and I got along well and texted each other through the night about the different calls we were going on. We met up for dinner at Cracker Barell and then finished off the night with each of our hubbies taking someone to jail! :)
I had ridden with Todd twice before, but this was by far the best! Here are a few pics that show how our night went down!
HAD TO STOP FOR A TEA BEFORE WE GOT STARTED!



3 comments:
This cracked me up! You two are cute. Glad you enjoyed your exciting ride along!
Is that over 100 mph that you guys were going! Wow I'd be clinging to the hand rail - you are brave!
How fun and exciting! I always wanted to ride-a-long with Sherry's hubby...maybe I can with Heather's one of these days. =)
Happy New Year! May this year bring you many unexpected blessings and lots of joy!
Post a Comment