Friday, January 8, 2010

Blogging on the go!

Ok people... I am in love with this new app that allows me to blog on the go! I have a feeling my blogs will be a little more frequent now that I can create them on my iPhone. Speaking of my iPhone... Can I tell you how much I love this phone?!? It has become a huge part of my life. Much more so than any other phone I have had. It is amazing how much of my life can fit in this little box! Crazy amazing! And now I get to blog with it!!! Woop woop!!! This is usually where Todd and I would give each other "knucks"... So here is your virtual "knucks"!



- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Holly said...

check out your sexy momma hair!

One Happy Momma said...

Are you kidding me?? More like "natural state of disaster"!!