Sunday, October 25, 2009

House Projects

Our New House feels like HOME now! We are settled in and have things personalized! Last time I posted pics we had just moved in and there were boxes everywhere! Here are a few new pics. I will be posting more as I remember to take them! :)
I painted the Pantry door with chalkboard pain! It is my new favorite thing!
Mom painted the downstairs bathroom for us.

We re-arranged the furniture in the den so it fits better. There is much more space now!
This is my desk (which is in a corner of the den)
Last (for now) but not least, the entryway. Todd took the carpet off the stairs and refinished them. He also built a shelf with hooks on it that hangs in the forier. I will post a pic of that soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The house is SO beautiful! You have done a great job!

Sabrina said...

Love it. Glad you have an office area. I like the plaque. The pictures on the wall by the stairs look great too.