What a fun Easter this was! As I predicted last year, this Easter was full of fun things that you do with kids! Silas spent the night with Todd and I Friday night and then we took him to Beach Hut with us Satruday morning. And then to the Town Center where we ran into the Easter Bunny!
Ray, Amber and Baby (who spent the weekend in his jammies since he had a horrible cold) spent the night with us Saturday night. The guys went to see a movie while Amber and I played with the baby and prepared dinner. We grilled out and then colored Easter eggs and played Mario Kart Wii! Sunday Morning we slept in and made cinnamon rolls and then went to mom and dads for a yummy dinner. Then Todd and I went to his Aunt Barbara's to visit with his family.
This year was a little odd as we didn't make it to church for various reasons. It's a good thing we know our Lord personally and can celebrate Him in our hearts and home without feeling guilty for not making it to church!

1 comments:
Glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment