****** Warning *****
***** Graphic Pics Included At Bottom Of Post *****
Poor Todd has been so sweet about only being able to use one hand since Thursday night. We had to concoct a barrier for his hand so he can shower. Let's just say it consists of a plastic bag and painters tape! :) I will try to get a pic of this ingenius invention soon... who knows, we might have to copyright it! :)
I took Todd to our primary doctor yesterday. We had to get his thumb cleaned out and get their opinion as to what needs to be done. It has actually filled back in quite nicely. There was no sign of infection and the coloring looked good. The doctor said the wound was beyond what he could care for and referred us to Baptist Wound Care @ the beach. We have an appointment there tomorrow, so I will update again tomorrow evening.
I took another pic of Todd's finger at the doctors appointment yesterday. You might think it is gross to take pics, but I had a couple of reasons. A) Todd is too squeamish to look at his finger, but said he wanted pics so he could look later B) I have just learned that when you are dealing with major injuries and insurance companies, it is best to have pics!
So for those of you (like me) who like this kind of thing... here are the pics:
This is the original injury (notice how deep it is):
This is how it looked at the doctors office 4 days later.
The yellow stuff is just the medicine they put on it. Notice how much it has filled in:

2 comments:
Looking so much better! How have you guys been? Haven't seen you at church lately. Miss you!
Ewwwwww. Glad his finger is healing.
Post a Comment