Monday, March 9, 2009

Critters - Ducks

I had just told Todd a couple of days ago that I am shocked we have not seen any ducks in the creek. We have been here since August and haven't seen one! It seems like here in J-ville there are ducks everywhere. Even the retention pond behind Outback has a family of ducks living in it!
Well, low and behold, I saw 2 on our walk this morning! I hope they come back because I love to feed them my stale bread!


I also found a patch of these beautiful flowers. I have no idea what they are. They look similar to lilies, which are one of my favorites. I couldn't resist picking a few for the old bottles in my kitchen.

My mom bought me these old bottles at an antique store while we were on vacation. I love old bottles and have a good collection of them. I use them for all kinds of things from flowers, to storing cotton balls and q-tips in our bathroom.

0 comments: