I have so much to blog about and none of it is really related, so I am just going to pile it all in this one blog! :)
As far as fertility, I am on a little break. If you have checked my chart you know I am not temping this month. I just needed a break from it. My Type A personality gets a little obsessive over it. I decided I need to put the thermometer down and step away!
I did take my third round of Clomid this month and am pretty sure I ovulated. Our timing was pretty good, so we'll see what happens. If this cycle ends up being a bust, I am not taking the Clomid again. One of the s/e is weight gain and of course, that's what has happened....15 pounds in 2 months. UGH. So depressing. I have rejoined the gym and am watching my portions. And I can't forget the Wii Fit we got this week. I am hoping I can lose these pesky pounds...plus a few more...in the next couple of months.
We are going to go natural for a couple of months and then demand an IUI from the doctor. If none of this works, we have decided to be done with it and pursue adoption.
A couple of posts ago I mentioned that my computer died. I had bought a new Dell online. It was supposed to be in 3-5 BD's. Well, needless to say it didn't come in until yesterday! Now, I have this great new computer but can't get any of my old stuff on it! Technology....ya gotta love it.
At least I am back online and keep up with my Blogger friends! :)
Amidst everything going on we are also moving! Crazy, I know! I will post more about this with pics very soon! OK....back to packing!
Cape San Blas
7 years ago

2 comments:
IUI? I guess you'll be going back to Winslow?
Your moving! Wow - what is going on there?
We're praying for y'all! Hope the move goes smoothly.
Post a Comment