Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting Anxious

Man what a long week. I was being so patient until yesterday when I started feeling "symptoms". Of course these "feelings" could also mean PMS, but I am trying to be positive. Don't make fun of me, I know I am reading into every little thing right now, but hey, what else am I suppose to do while I ride out this wave!
Up until yesterday I felt nothing....except my usual ovulation pains about 7 days ago. Yesterday I woke up not feeling well. I didn't think much of it until right before Todd left for work. I was sitting in my chaise lounge and noticed that I was SO tired. I mean, "can't get out of the chair" tired. The sickness and fatigue just kept getting worse. I finally climbed into the bed at 9:00pm and fell right to sleep and did not wake up until 8:15am. Out Cold....never heard Todd come home....ASLEEP.
Now this morning I feel nothing again. So maybe it was some fluke thing. But, like I said, it is my civil duty as a woman to read into every little thing this next week! So prepare to give me lots of eye rolls! :)

OK...on to more waiting...I will be back soon with more crazy ramblings!! :)


PS - notice my temp going up? that is a good thing. (I will say though that it has been said that Clomid has been known to make pretty charts! However, we are staying positive and hoping for the best!)

4 comments:

Strawberry Rose said...

Eleven hours of sleep must have been wonderful. Praying!

Anonymous said...

I was totally exhausted those first two weeks too! I was in bed by 8:00 every night. we are praying for you both.

Marianne Elkins said...

I'm praying for you guys!

One Happy Momma said...

Thanks you guys! I covet your prayers!